Are you searching for a practice that is passionate about making a difference in the lives of infants in their community? Do you want to work alongside individuals who are committed to your success by offering mentorship and continuous educational opportunities? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Here at Infant Feeding Therapy (aka Sunny Speech Inc.), we provide comprehensive feeding evaluation and therapy services and lactation care to infants and toddlers. We are unique as we provide these services in our patient’s homes and/or daycares in order to educate all caregivers. Our team consists of passionate individuals who love to collaborate with each other in order to reach our goals! We believe in the power of education for not only our patients but for ourselves. Due to this, we offer continuous education opportunities as well as a mentorship program if desired. If you are searching for a practice that is committed to making a difference in the lives of the infants in their community, then we want to speak with you!
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexible scheduling—Opportunity to create your own schedule
- CE opportunities
- Electronic medical records system provided
- No hassle of billing/insurance claims
- Mentorship opportunities if desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Annika Suarez offers professional mentorship to other Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists or Lactation Counselors/Consultants (CLC or IBCLC) online and in-person (in select locations). Annika has extensive experience and knowledge and can help professionals gain the confidence to treat their clients. Annika offers mentorship on the following topics:
- Breastfeeding difficulties
- Bottle feeding difficulties
- Difficulties transitioning to solid foods
- Tethered oral tissues (TOTs)
- Oral motor difficulties
- Optimal feeding and mouth development
Ongoing mentorship opportunities are available for FREE to any employee of Sunny Speech / Infant Feeding Therapy.
- SLP, OT, PT or IBCLC
- 1 hour online session (an additional fee of $25 per 30-minute increment will be charged after the first hour)
- Discuss specific problems, concerns or questions related to infant/pediatric feeding disorders, oral motor development and/or tethered oral tissues (TOTs)
- Limited to discussion of 5 clients (an additional fee of $5 per client will be charged)
- SLP, OT, PT or IBCLC
- In-person session in Leon County, FL only (Travel fee of $20 will be charged for clients seen in Wakulla, Jefferson and Gadsden Counties).
- 1 hour in-person session with client
- Discuss specific problems, concerns, or questions and come up with a plan for therapy sessions with client, related to infant/pediatric feeding disorders, oral motor development and/or tethered oral tissues.